In the Arts and Crafts Gazebo, young women will be taught skills in weaving straws to make traditional artifacts such as mats known as amacansi, and baskets, incebethu in the local dialect.
TGSCCC Memorial Library Fundraining Campaign
- Saul Gwakuba Ndlovu – A Tribute to a great Revolutionary 19th July 2021
- Library Membership Card 9th May 2021
- Children enjoying the TGSCCC Library 8th May 2021
- Library Update: Library assistants & our newest library members 8th May 2021
- Condolence Message: Nozithelo “Stombiza” Dube: *13 October 1998 – 19 March 2021 22nd March 2021