TG Silundika’s political philosophy was reflected in his strongly expressed opinion on who should be entitled to unconditional citizenship of a free and independent Zimbabwe. He said that white people who went to settle there were, either in fact or in effect parties to the extension of consolidation of the British Empire. But those born in the country or who went there as minors should be entitled to the rights and privileges of the indigenous without constitutional let or hindrance.
- Decorate our Community Tree for the festive season! 1st December 2023
- TGSCCC – Black Umfolosi Partnership Announcement 27th October 2023
- Honoring Our Remarkable Sponsors 11th October 2023
- Unlock Your Potential: Join Our Empowerment Workshop! 6th October 2023
- Help the Library Reach its Potetial 11th July 2023