TG Silundika’s political philosophy was reflected in his strongly expressed opinion on who should be entitled to unconditional citizenship of a free and independent Zimbabwe. He said that white people who went to settle there were, either in fact or in effect parties to the extension of consolidation of the British Empire. But those born in the country or who went there as minors should be entitled to the rights and privileges of the indigenous without constitutional let or hindrance.
TGSCCC Memorial Library Fundraining Campaign
- Twenty-One Models to Compete for the Miss TiBaKalanga Beauty Pageant 2022 13th September 2021
- Saul Gwakuba Ndlovu – A Tribute to a great Revolutionary 19th July 2021
- Library Membership Card 9th May 2021
- Children enjoying the TGSCCC Library 8th May 2021
- Library Update: Library assistants & our newest library members 8th May 2021