The children of Gala represent the future of the community therefore the Centre is particularly interested in their development. In order to ensure continuity, the Centre will offer after school programs and a suitable environment for them to develop a culture of reading. Recreational facilities will enhance their social and sports skills and enable them to compete with other students nationally and internationally. The Centre will also seek partnerships with various institutions nationally and internationally so that interested students are able to volunteer their time to work with young students and help them become competitive in whichever skill they choose to focus in.
TGSCCC Memorial Library Fundraining Campaign
- Twenty-One Models to Compete for the Miss TiBaKalanga Beauty Pageant 2022 13th September 2021
- Saul Gwakuba Ndlovu – A Tribute to a great Revolutionary 19th July 2021
- Library Membership Card 9th May 2021
- Children enjoying the TGSCCC Library 8th May 2021
- Library Update: Library assistants & our newest library members 8th May 2021