The children of Gala represent the future of the community therefore the Centre is particularly interested in their development. In order to ensure continuity, the Centre will offer after school programs and a suitable environment for them to develop a culture of reading. Recreational facilities will enhance their social and sports skills and enable them to compete with other students nationally and internationally. The Centre will also seek partnerships with various institutions nationally and internationally so that interested students are able to volunteer their time to work with young students and help them become competitive in whichever skill they choose to focus in.
- Decorate our Community Tree for the festive season! 1st December 2023
- TGSCCC – Black Umfolosi Partnership Announcement 27th October 2023
- Honoring Our Remarkable Sponsors 11th October 2023
- Unlock Your Potential: Join Our Empowerment Workshop! 6th October 2023
- Help the Library Reach its Potetial 11th July 2023