The TG Silundika Cultural Community Centre Management Committee led by Chairman Mr Mfundo Tsambani has been touring various cultural villages in South Africa, including the well known Lesedi Cultural Village just outside Johannesburg and the KwaNdebele in Mpumalanga Province. The main objective of the tour is to gain experience in running a cultural centre such as the one they are working to establish. At KwaNdebele they met an elderly lady who is behind the artwork at that centre and she with them the various ways of displaying art to attract visitors. The committee hope to work along similar lines the difference being that at the TGSCCC, the theme is Kalanga culture. The tour has been successful and the committee are excited at the prospects of replicating some of the programs they learned about in their tour.
- Decorate our Community Tree for the festive season! 1st December 2023
- TGSCCC – Black Umfolosi Partnership Announcement 27th October 2023
- Honoring Our Remarkable Sponsors 11th October 2023
- Unlock Your Potential: Join Our Empowerment Workshop! 6th October 2023
- Help the Library Reach its Potetial 11th July 2023