The TG Silundika Cultural Community Centre Management Committee led by Chairman Mr Mfundo Tsambani has been touring various cultural villages in South Africa, including the well known Lesedi Cultural Village just outside Johannesburg and the KwaNdebele in Mpumalanga Province. The main objective of the tour is to gain experience in running a cultural centre such as the one they are working to establish. At KwaNdebele they met an elderly lady who is behind the artwork at that centre and she with them the various ways of displaying art to attract visitors. The committee hope to work along similar lines the difference being that at the TGSCCC, the theme is Kalanga culture. The tour has been successful and the committee are excited at the prospects of replicating some of the programs they learned about in their tour.
TGSCCC Memorial Library Fundraining Campaign
- Saul Gwakuba Ndlovu – A Tribute to a great Revolutionary 19th July 2021
- Library Membership Card 9th May 2021
- Children enjoying the TGSCCC Library 8th May 2021
- Library Update: Library assistants & our newest library members 8th May 2021
- Condolence Message: Nozithelo “Stombiza” Dube: *13 October 1998 – 19 March 2021 22nd March 2021